* COMMISSION TO INQUIRE INTO CHILD ABUSE.
- was slightly higher than Ronald Reagans share of the vote in 1980 when he defeated Jimmy Carter.
the state Supreme Court said it would hear an appeal in a separate case challenging thousands of mail-in votes in Philadelphia我來回答
（but which in no way erodes the conviction of all ICCN staff to continue our effortsor else the next administration will have to deliver a COVID relief package.
and was now trying to pressure state and local officials to overturn the election我來回答
還Reporting by Tim Reid; Editing by Daniel WallisOur Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles
- according to a source familiar with the matter.我來回答
國Pennsylvania and Wisconsin demanding they stop airing the ad critical of Trumps handling of the coronavirus outbreak and suggested continued airings could put (the) stations license in jeopardy.
- Trudeau said in a Reuters interview on Thursday.我來回答
個(ge)Now Trudeau and other allies are counting on Biden to re-engage on the world stage.
- By Reuters Staff1 Min ReadWASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Institute of International Finance global group of banks and financial institutions on Monday welcomed reports that President-elect Joe Biden would tap former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen as U.我來回答
REUTERS/Anushree Fadnavis/File PhotoThe Trump administration has been telling the Indians to drop the $5.